About Microfibra Collection
All items are stored and dispatched from our Canadian warehouse, Monday through Friday. Typically, delivery takes about 3 to 9 business days. Please keep in mind that weekends and public holidays are excluded from our shipping schedule.
Orders exceeding $99 CAD come with free shipping to such areas as Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta. For all other cases, the shipping fee is determined by the carrier's rate. Deliveries within Canada are made through Purolator or Canada Post.
We also offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on all our items. Therefore, if you wish to return your purchase for any reason within this period, you are free to do so. For more information, we invite you to explore our Shipping Policy and Returns and Exchanges page.
While we're unable to fulfill international orders at the moment, we value our customers from the United States. For all US customers, simply visit mammamiacovers.com to discover an array of perfect products tailored to your needs.
Wingback Chair Slipcover, Microfibra Collection
- EXTRA QUALITY: 100% Soft Polyester. Soft fabric with skin-friendly pH. 100% hypoallergenic.
- SHIPS FROM CANADA: All Items are in stock in our Canadian warehouses.
- PERFECT FIT - ONE SIZE: Wingback chair cover fits most chairs: Slipcover is made of patented stretch bi-elastic fabric. Fitting wingback chair 61-110 cm wide. PLEASE MEASURE BEFORE PURCHASING.
- KID- AND PET- FRIENDLY: Ideal for homes with children and pets or anyone seeking a budget solution for furniture protection. Note: Slipcovers are not waterproof.
- EASY TO INSTAL: Special anti-slip cardboards are included, preventing slipcover from sliding. Use cardboards and tuck them into the grooves, where needed, to make the fabric tighter and stay in place.
- EASY TO CARE: Slipcovers are machine washable in cold water (no more than 30° C / 105° F). Wash separately at a gentle cycle. Do NOT bleach. No tumble drying. Do NOT dry-clean. Do NOT iron. Please line dry only.
First introduced in the 1600s, wingback chairs still remain immensely popular. Not only is it comfortable to lounge in one in front of the fire, but it is also a beautiful piece of furniture that can spruce up just about any place. However, it’s essential to protect them from negative impacts such as spills and pet scratches to preserve their original look. That’s where a wingback chair cover has you covered!
What Are Wingback Chair Slipcovers Used For?
With a wingback chair being a fan favorite of virtually any family, it’s almost inevitable that an occasional spill will occur at some point. In addition to that, armchairs often become cozy places for pets, who, voluntarily or involuntarily, scratch them, as a result of which they may lose their original beautiful appearance. Luckily, all of these situations can be dealt with with the help of special arm chair slipcovers. A wingback chair slipcover will ensure a longer service life for your favorite armchair and keep it spotlessly clean for years to come.
In addition, slipcovers for wingback chairs provide full UV protection against the sun, making them indispensable for owners of antique barrel chairs vulnerable to discoloration and decay. On top of that, they can give a quick update for your lounge without breaking the bank.